Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sitting On A Person's Stomach

35 ° 41 'N, 139 ° 46' east vs Hotel. 47 ° 38 '0 "N, 16 ° 21' 0" O Hotel

yes I almost burst the lenses when I Last week in our local U.S. shopping mall in a gothic shop, so I thought at any rate, all sorts of nonsense from Beijing board, I mean Hiroshima hospice, oh what I say, Nagasaki saw night.

"What? What? Where were wrong? "I will have in the door. Can I pinch a time? What items make use of the Yokohama yodeling here? I always thought the Patriots would only be local. were wrong No, I need me most at the door. I have determined the billboard read out at the shop. Funny what one can play to the eye Sun Nu even fix checked out from the shed and the sign. "Hot Topic". Yes, no, this is the shop recommended the Internet. The Internet was, that there's Demonia Gothic Shoes and Clothing. I was actually looking for black skinny jeans from Lip Service, but all I could find were eunuchs T-shirts of the feathered Eurasia. Conspiracy. I will hit. Someone has laid upon me a curse. I thought I had it going on. Since I moved to the land of limited opportunities and then so what. Kaulitz Kanto Chapel me grins contrary of black cotton socks. Sure, sex sells ladies and gentlemen. When one evening twilight for the bondage trousers a la Steve Urkel's chin moves, you can cut the goth ladies with a pair of stockings Fujiyama B & B from the socks.
Since 2005, Japan is the land of the setting sun. Just as the Universal Nippon ninja did not here sent through the monsoon, but made common way to contract. Japan oh Japan, what have they done to you only. Actually, the whole musical meltdown has already started but 2000th Under the dark sonorous name "Black Question Mark" rocked the Kaulitz twins in leather diapers their cribs. "Black Question Mark". I guess the band name was born when Bill and Tom once geknattert heavily in nappies and are lubricated with joy with her Kaka funny question mark on the wall. What happened with brown discharge when it dries? Correctly, it turns black. The band name was born. "Black question mark." Aaaahhh the sweet smell of success rose to the parents in the nose.

2001 met the twins chirping then 2 more bang hard rockers and a new band name for fantasy four leaders was needed. "Devilish". How do I find is "Devilish very suitable. The thought also of my friends and Sony Music announced the 4 Magdeburg musicians the contract. I need Sony at this point even the devil horns with my hand and show scream "Jööööööööääääääähhhr."
Where were we got to? Oh yes, Agnetha, Bjorn, Anni-Frid and Benny were unemployed. I wish I could my story stop here and will declare all the good news that the 4 Apokalyptischen Reiter have banned the 4 elements of the planet Earth, but unfortunately had Tokio junk personal Waterloo a quick end and now I can enjoy them even in the U.S..

that I am not in this so-called Gothic Clothing store died miserably, is a miracle. When I finally namely, wanted to recover from extreme Together tearing my quivering limbs, with the products of Demonia something Billy Boys voice rang loudly in my ear: "SCREAM! 'Til you feel it! SCREAM! 'Til you believe it! ". I had put the air in the tube. Everything began to turn to. "SCREAM! And when it hurts you, scream it out loud "sounds were coming from the speakers of the shop of horror. "SCHEIßßßßßÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ" I shouted in reference to EmoDemos lyrics of his lungs and ran with his last strength out of the business of hundreds of heart attacks. "Just no time to lose and rush home to my computer and detoxify" I thought. At home I threw on my laptop and chose me to last.fm in my library one. "Hey poor, hey poor, you do not have to be poor anymore. Jesus is here. Do not tell the devil. Jesus is here. Hallejujah. Welcome to Paradise! "In this sense," No Sex Until Marriage! "Otherwise there is something like the hochgestrapsten Erinaceidae of 47 ° 38 '0" N, 16 ° 21' , 0 "O Hotel on out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment