Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shaving Cream Sinus Issues

Ring of Smithies. The 2 brains.

me, marriage Untouched, now plagued by the question as to how to Mr. Smithy, the ship Ever-lowering agents, a renewed love affair with Beelz could turn on the boy. "Always nice to breathe through the pores" I thought. There had to be something that could convince my sailor from selling the Schluischen lick his soul. My cerebellum and my great-brain hummed. If Mike on the Eskimo greeting morning just looked, he could see the gears rotate behind my eyes.
Since it came to me.
Italy. Love goes through the duodenum.
Italy was an inspiration ... and above all only two hours away with the curse stuff.

After two days to review my position on truffles, Mr. Smithies love chocolate, I itched gradually the eyeballs. Languishing eyes and eyelashes tinkling when Mike and I went by Italy's finest jewelry stores dried up, so slowly but sure my fawn from peepholes. Venice, city of sinking foundations and dreams. I had Mr. Smithy Request by e elsewhere. Somewhere where my hard bones are soft cooked by the romance and the beauty would.
"Next stop Verona, get everything bitteeee" I cried in high spirits as the train, in the picturesque and historic town was reached.
wonderful, the smell of dried sweat of hundreds of Axel in sleeveless T-shirt wrapped package tourists, my well-deodorized, adored Americans replied in raptures: "Welcome Shitaly to, "he muttered in the stubble.
My batting committed to the top of his ears raised his mouth. "Well Holladrihö, my sailor who has since this morning gestrullt in the cornflakes?"
disgusted But the olfactory bulb of my sailor was unable to spoil the mood formidable. Finally, my plan was foolproof.
happy finally my goal to be deflowered before technically hard but, to be closer, I grabbed Miki's hand and swung it wildly through the hollow lanes.
Soon after we swallowed the winding streets of Verona when we would be a welcome Ameritif. Finally I could get my Mr. Smithy with the wonderful world of European culture and ancient construction in the right and much needed, romantic mood for their marriage. Impressed with the design and the old walls of Verona was all my sweetheart to beaten forty-five minutes said. "Marie, I must go to great" "Well fine, I thought," now we have almost reached the goal of my dreams and everything what he may think is the thunder box. "Quick I remembered but to rule number one if woman wants to get under the hood ". Never dilutive your future Treichler back his throne" In Mike's case, the throne was, however, from a hole in the ground. "With Mike came from the frightened face Bistro (I translate his English record times):" Marie was as tuned toilet on the door but they had ripped out the toilet. Since only one hole was in the ground. Funny but that's because in it was a previously rinsed and added, "Well, I'm an educated European, and my father is a bright light. "Mike, here in Italy often holes in the ground as a locus. You therefore remain only two choices. Either you go back now and stools out of the hole or you close for the next three hours your trunk! "The phrase" Shitaly only has Shit Holes "let my good mood to cook and I looked at my well-filled Americans with glowing eyes. Grudgingly, with narrowed Pobäckchen and healthy complexion, Mike replied: "Let's go Danger Girl"

At last we arrived. I practiced in the mind for a sentence with which I would answer my prince Schmichael to its long-awaited question in a gentle voice: "Oh holder Mike. How do you get that idea? Me? After all you have to have behind you? Oh how beautiful. And so romantic! Here in this place stories pregnant! YES, I want to. Where's the ring? "
yet completely lost in thought and rocker Santander hip I stood on the balcony of Juliet in the Shakespeare conceived of Capulets house. Soon it would be ready.
"O Schmichael! Schmichael Why?
Deny thy father, thy name!
Do not you want it, swear to you my loved ones,
And I'm no longer a (e) Schlimmling "

Prince Mike Smith Sonie stood in the courtyard of the landmark, beckoning me to "Sweeeeetiiieeeeeee" he cried as excited as me, "They have restrooms in the gift shop! Take your time Julia. Love you "two thumbs up with Tybalt curse vanished into the crowd.
My two wounded brains collected off at idle and all my blood in my heart. The cameras of Koreans flashed into my watery eyes. I waved the three Opis, which threw me a kiss, with a bent smile.
Would I ever recover from the stab?




0 comments:

Post a Comment