Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Skin In Stretched Ear

The invention of the truth. Show your face!

I have found solution to the puzzle! Now I know why Nostradamus could see the future. My duty of care requires, to warn you at this point. The following disclosure is strictly confidential. Only the bravest and mentally stabilized among you should read more.
Well, here has thus separated the wheat from the chaff, and I welcome the intrepid reader of Smithies. One last request before I get you out of the Dark: Maintain the following classified information under the guise of total secrecy and destroyed these lines sound after you've read it thoroughly. Are you ready to the mystery of Michel de Nostredame air and enter the circle of the sighted? Okay, you have willed it otherwise, I will Now you ignite the extinguished light in the dim eyes: Nostradamus had an accomplice - a Seehilfe, more precisely, he had a pair of glasses! No, you do not you have smeared the Filzbrille, just let me explain how I came to this statement evacuated. Yesterday I was in the past and own one of these since Nostradamus perspective-expanding eyepieces. Unbelievable what I until a few hours everything was hidden. I see the time u (h) rplötzlich with different eyes. Even my husband, Mr. Smithies has discovered the change to my focus. I try the truth about my enlarged eyes but still keep a secret from him. I'm not sure whether he would deal with the resulting changes. Since my eyes were open, I try to support my glasses These facts related to this and I succeeded. I have collected together some abnormalities. There must exist a hidden ring of the seer. The Order of the Eagle Eye with the same visual prostheses to my face from now on will adorn. The members are no strangers. Nana Mouskouri, now 76, has the clear view since 1959. After a lengthy detailed investigation of their past, I came across a hidden sign that encourages me is that it belongs to the Order of the pupils dilated. In one of her lyrics that "... In the distant land , w o any of you , waiting there behold the stars at night g anz different. is where the world is so foreign to u nd you're lonely ... "(from" White Rose of Athens "). Friends, I was almost as steamed up the glasses I roared these lines through the data highway of my upper story. Apparently Ms Mouskouri can with their jars not only see into the future, but is also capable of other identify planets and galaxies. Another reason is the Order Sehverstärkter suspect Woody Allen, 75 years old, all-round talent and the way a film director. Woody has to form the current head of the clan. He once said: "Eternity is long, especially towards the end." So he has seen the end. I am sure this expansion of clairvoyant ability takes years of training and a master who was with his glasses as it were, deformed. If you look at pictures of Buddy Holly look, steals one of the suspicion that this might be exactly been such a mentor. Buddy was born in 1936, so to speak to you and you with his nose contraceptives. Mysteriously, Buddy came in a plane crash in 1959 killed. The cause for the crash the pilot was given a Instrumentenablesefehler. I think that, according to my accurate verification, seems quite unlikely. More likely it seems to me to my unique theory: Buddy Holly had to protect the secret of the Order of the Eagle Eye and crack, Richie Valens and The Big Bopper, who had come to him to be on the ropes, together with the supernatural vision aid in the abyss of death. Buddy had offensichtlch with the text line: "Everyday it's a-gettin 'closer , Goin' faster than a roller coaster Love like yours will surely come my way ...." In his Musicians betrayed. I had it at Big Bopper and Richie's body found highly suspect, as Buddy could foresee with the magic lens, that "the love that is their cross his path." What me goose bumps, however caused, that the police, then after the crash, Buddy's bloody glasses sure to put the cause of the crash to be clarified. I wonder whether the cutlets sensed something too. They claimed the reason why you gave Buddies glasses until years later, the family of Holly, was that they had been forgotten. Who believes it will be saved. Experiments they did with the forecast glass. Area 51 in Nevada, is a joke against Mason City, Iowa where Buddy Aircraft acquaintance with the ground closed. The whole UFO ramblings is a charming little diversion of the owner of the bar Little A'Le'Inn , which was built next to the Area 51, to distract from the Order of Adlerklüsen. If you look at the link below the picture that was taken in Little A'Le'Inn, look fly, a very good ears. You can see on the left side of the photogram but two unknown carrier of clairvoyant eye glasses: http://www.kiwibean.com/BeanBio/GoingPlaces/LittleALeInn.htm .
last and next to me, at 56, youngest Seer was my turn under the microscope, is Elvis Costello. As well as his musical comrades seems Elvis Costello's future visionary investment between the lines of his musical process: "I'm a man with a mission in two or three editions , [Chorus:] And I
'm giving you a longing look. "I know what he craves, I've seen it through my own horn-rimmed glasses. The future looks bright! 2013 will come. However, I knew even before the arrival of my crystal clear view that the Maya and their precise calendar have been wrong with the doomsday end of 2012. reached the end of days me and my clouded Look after only a few weeks ago when I was sitting on the bowl and my three Apokalyptischen Reiter the last piece of toilet paper in his face snatched. What can I say, with glasses would not have happened. I now, after the demise of my heal small toilet world, sitting here, I owe one demon to deal with the devil. The fact I have a 1987 Hopsspiel in Kindergartenklosett met. When I stepped Hopsspiel said, from today's perspective, fortunately on the joints of the tiles and then pulls a well known, the devil. Beelzebub, the player is born, but always ready for a game and he promised me eternal life after I hit him with Hopsespielchen 1a with bees. In return for its willingness to have done me a favor, I had to promise only to place one day my most valuable asset disposal. It seems to me, he spoke of my soul. As he does at that time in the closet to believe, from my supposedly seeming self-talk with the devil, frightened playmates, but not further specified has and expect a 4 year old, can not know she had a clue what he was talking, I'll give him at the next opportunity instead of my mind, proffer my glasses. My father says I see the frame anyway as if I was hiding anything. Who know if my father is not already on the way to reveal my secret. In contrast to Buddy Holly, I would like my best buddy, so save my father, friend Hein for a further 69 years and so I just not want to know what the future holds for us!



0 comments:

Post a Comment