Friday, November 5, 2010

How Do I Get My W 2 For Disability Nj

"I'll be back". The story in history: the cartel.

The state of California is my favorite state in the U.S.. I praise the 252nd Day of the year 1850 ( 9 September) , for there was Kali member of the United States. Here are all totally and completely crazy. "The state of fruits and nuts", as the beautiful Pacific coast state of the Amerikanesen lovingly called and is unofficial. Kali has 36,457,549 (2006) Population on 423,970 km ² area and thus 86.0 inhabitants per km ² . Just so in comparison, Germany has 81,757,600 (Jan. 2010), in an area of 357,111.91 km ² . The result: The Germans caught the pants, because 229 inhabitants per km ² you have already moved closer together. is officially California The Golden State "referred to by the rest of the world. "Eureka!" Is the motto of the state and comes from the Greek, "Eureka," which roughly means "I have (found)'s. One has found in the Golden State is marijuana. Oh, now I'm slipping into the timeline in wiki. I think you have found gold at that time. Man, there would I just changed so fast in world history. Marijuana. Marijuana. How come I for now on marijuana? Crazy. California and marijuana. I write things. Crazy.
"You've got mail". Moment, I must go check up my newsletter e-mails of sueddeutsche.de: "California. Release of marijuana. "Smoking pot is illegal". Now I remember. Man. My subconscious funktitotiniert after all. Was me as if Lindsay L., Paris H., Robert D. Jr. Living Mischa B., Ol 'DB, Mad Donna and the rest of them in California. They have certainly done their duty and were 3 days before the legalization of weed (weed) . Choose An happiness must be my Arni at the "High" problem no longer care. Since 2 November this year, it is politically for Mr Universe is no longer I'll be back ", but" End of Days. " My little Arni. Six years he has had to "speak to his hand," people and wanted to listen to anyone (who by policy idea). California has declared a financial emergency under Conan's reign and also calls still. Since California had the cash injection by an estimated 1 billion dollars in taxes by the legalization of marijuana extremely helpful from the "Collateral Damage". Man, here is learning with the Smithies you what. I am just Mrs. Smith, the Special Agent kniffilige cases. To me nothing is over unresolved. What other people in everyday life goes down, or they see the forest for the trees is at Mrs. Smithies to the tricky criminal case. I have my eyes and ears everywhere. Everywhere lurks the conspiracy. Even with 6 years ago you could not fool me.

One beautiful evening, when I moved with my mother in the world metropolis Dossenheim through the streets, I tripped over my shoelaces. "Oops" I said, "Mommy my shoe is open, wait maaaaaal. Annoyed, I looked my Mother. "Do Hinne Isi, I have not got all day and do business the same. I need panty liners "(Did only test times if you are already asleep, she did not here said panty liners, but tampons).
"Yes, yes. I come still the same "I called her while I tried to rhyme to tie the shoe," right is a white elephant and left a gray, all kinds! you want to overcome their trunks and bind it into a loop! The white man stretched forth his trunk, the gray submit it upward, across. He then bent him pulled through and beneath white. pull The elephants now its long trunk firmly. "Häääääää? Goes so gar nich! "I thought when the two loose Ablick trunk. "People take what there so long?" Gritted my mother. "I've got me verhädert mom can help me again? ? Vat "My mother came in marching up to me and said," My Isi, it is quite simple: rabbit ear, rabbit ear, once around and then through the gate. "" Thanks mom. "" Do you hares ear, we now have to come over in the business because "my mother pointed to a shop on the street. "What? Surely that can not be true! Police! Help! If the as yet noticed any? Are you all blind? Outrageous! "Silence but with a raised eyebrow, the detective awoke in me. "You mom, but what drugs are bad ?!!!" I asked as we walked through the front door of the shop. "Yes, drugs are something really bad! Why do you ask? "" Oh nuuuuuuur soooooo "I answered. "One hell will I do, and share all the glory to you. If I bust the cartel here I am all alone in the spotlight, "flashed through my mind. I looked at the reporters and photographers already formally stacked in front of my Kiderzimmertür "Commissioner Schilling, as they have found out that they are sold in the uncovered, global drug cartel? What gave them the hint? "" Now ladies and gentlemen, the facts are rather clear and precisely because they are so clear, it's the world up to now escaped. "Bands they are not on the rack Commissioner Schilling, they save us! sounded "it from all angles (my brain). "Mäusi what are you doing? Why do you lie on the floor and searched for the entire lower shelf since been removed, "asked my mother when she confused me belly left on the linoleum floor between the Hygiene items found. "I look for clues," "My What? What are you looking? "My mother joined me on to the floor. "Have you lost what Isi," she looked me in the shelf. "Neeeee mom," I whispered, "I have lost nothing," "Why do you whisper Isi for now?". "Psssschhhttttt" I went to my mother, "Not so loud!". "Yes what's going on? Why do I have to whisper this time? ". "Mom, I think here in the store what is wrong. Have you read the door tag? "" Yes I have, so what? "I took a deep breath and with big eyes I said:
"Emperor's Chemist! Mama geddit? Drugs! " I stared wide-eyed and nodding slowly.
"I go crazy!" Burst out of my mother. "Jaaaaaaa Watson, crazy, right? No one's noticed but your cunning Sherlock Isi has found and solved the case! "" You have watched too much Columbo, "added my mother as she got up and brushed the dust from his knees. "But mom!" "Nothing But Mom, that's nonsense! Here's ! No drugs and nu get up and clear the shelf again Miss Marple "" Menno, but the circumstantial evidence, I ... "just when I wanted to explain my theory Watson on stand at once the drugstore market dealer behind me and asked in a research-based voice "Looking for a particular item?" "Aha," I'm the "bad conscience has it! Here's something to awful lazy ". "No thanks, my daughter and I were about to come to the checkout and pay," my mother winked at me and pulled me to the checkout. The drug dealer moved the pads on the scanner and looked at me grimly. "Well, you waiting drug seller You, you and your band I get even and then I'll become famous! "

What can I say, the case is still unsolved, but any hint is appreciated. I will not rest until that Cold Case is closed.
your Mrs. Smith


0 comments:

Post a Comment