Monday, November 8, 2010

The Color Honey Beige

Ring of Smithies. The companions. First.

We, Mr. and Mrs. Smithy, now married, and I wear a Kalunker on the left ring finger is a sensation. Perhaps you are wondering now why it is a sensation. Now I want you to explain the basis of a little story:

Mr. Smithy is the "Lord of the Rings." Yes, now you're flat.
Twice Michael Frodorich Smithy is already of the "One Ring" have been enslaved. Into the darkness of the ring has driven him to keep him forever.
whisper in the dark was not with Mr. Smithy but good. Smithy Saurona the first was discovered after 7 years of heated, by Mr. Smithy in the boiling lava of divorce. Mr. Smithy had, therefore, the fire of marriage, the hair on your teeth, excuse me, I sunk my toes. 25 years young and free as a bird had Petty Officer Smithy now in "any port to another vessel." Then the frigate Arwenia Smithy ran a second in the Mr. Frodorich-Aragon Assis port. The still smoldering from Saurona's Gebieterschaft curls to Mr. Smithies Mauken were now too weak to remind him of their former combustion. So it happened that Bilboro Smithy from the polished face of the "One Ring" was once again cast its spell. Newly Married and far from home, specifically on a beautiful island in the Pacific waiting for Mr. Smithy now in his new home, two eagerly for the arrival of his adored Arwenia Smithy number. After many years of disagreement in the direction they wanted to go together, decided Bilboro Smithy his companion to leave again. With almost inhuman strength Bilboro touched the magic ring from his finger to go to a foreign country to new adventures. When the ring is now only in memory Bilboros existed Gandalfo Smithy had now 40 Länze on the aching back.
The solitude combined with the uncertainty of what would await him in the far north of the foreign country, Legolasian Smithy moved to be named in the depths of Mirkwood, and Internet to look for a short time life companion. Quick, a young Hobbitzin Bremer reported on the Legolasians Smithy rutting cry. Unfortunately for her she was the former ringed Lego Smithy but then not enough and so he wrote to me. Schluise Schlimmling. Ruler of all the decorative rings but a defender of the "One Ring". The power of the "One Ring" should thus be completed for Mr. Smithy. Never again would he feel in his life, the "One Ring" on his finger. I Schluise Schlimmling, as my last name suggests, had however not yet own experiences with the devil ring. I was young and new. Well, at least it came to marriage and my age. Quenched by the separation of my parents I decided early on to kick any marriage proposals. "Gollu .., I mean Patrick, I am sincerely sorry that I told you at that time with a son. I know I've said I will never marry. But we were so young and I had the pants full. Excuse my digression, but the times I had to get rid of. This is me with my kindergarten admirers for 25 years on the soul. Back to Mr. Frodolin Smithy and Schluise Schlimmling. Years went by and I commuted with the extremely reliable and very clean-beren railroad from Bärlin after Caxhuven. Every weekend. I felt the power of the "One Ring" in my chest rising. Could it be? What happened to me? Was that the attraction before I had warned my father? The ring to me by my mother to 18 Birthday gift had started to ache. I had to make him go to make room for the "One Ring". Olive oil was the birthday ring slip from my fingers. From then on there was no stopping for Schmarie-Schluise. I had the "One Ring" have. The only question was "How?"




The plot and the actors my stories are invented almost free. Any resemblance to persons living or dead, or of public figures is not intended and is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment