Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ward Ap Biology Lab 8

misunderstanding

My grandmother had 2 ears. "Man, but since it has been lucky," the anatomical versed reader says now. "Other people have only one ear."
No reason Envy monaural my readers, my grandmother had in fact only one breast. Many years before she died, was diagnosed with breast cancer in my Ömchen. Taff and women are from the war but / were my grandmother fought bravely against her disease and won the fight. "We must take things as they come," she would say. My grandmother was a ninja and I am proud of my Grandma that she has looked all tasks so bold in the eye. A few years ago my grandma died. So her body, her soul is definitely in a nice place.
Back to my grandma's ears. My grandmother had 2 ears heard only hear what they wanted. I find good. Such ears I praise. My grandmother used to say that their ears and their hearing so that would be so bad. My Grandma the rascal. Was it about topics like their health, my grandmother was at one time, only every second Word understand. Strangely, you could sit at the same time but on the other end of the table and quietly whisper "shit" because it sounded even against one of Omi "shit talk!" Flashing a grin at Omis eyes.
My father has only one ear. Oh, the poor say the 2-eared reader now. But no pity. But my father has 3 breasts. What? So easily misunderstandings. Once properly watch and my father is disfigured forever. I wanted to say that he is more gray matter than all of us has. So simple it is rehabilitated. This gray matter also helps him to hide unwanted topics. Demonstratives "non-functioning ear ear turn to the conversation partner" is one of its methods. "Mäusi, you are standing on the wrong side, how should I understand what? I have no tit? "" No daddy, I said you have a screw loose! "" My point exactly, I have NO tit! "One must also distinguish deliberate misunderstandings and unintentional misunderstandings. Unintentional misunderstandings that Bon Jovi is gay.
Papa: "I like Bon Jovi, who is also gay"
Me: "Not that I know! Did not the children and a wife? "
Papa:" Oh. Really? I always thought of was gay. I mean of course the gay "
Me:" No, not really. Do you even know who Bon Jovi is "
Dad:" Sure, that's the singer who sang this famous song there. Well how does it go fast? "
Me: "Well that's a bomb description!"
Papa: "Oh no know what I mean George Michael, exactly."
Me: "Dad, who is indeed gay, but that only what is known, is the toilet Story
Papa. "No, you're wrong, who sang this great song for those who died there in the tunnel. Man was still the same as the "
I:" You mean Lady Di "
? Papa: "Exactly. See, we got on it yet. Is not Bon Jovi is gay. I have no idea of anything like that. But the George Michael I was always good. ! The crazy with his glasses "
silence for 2 seconds
Dad:" What are you so stupid now lachst'n "
Me:" Ah Papilein, do you mean Elton John. "

Best laugh about them. But as you just can not get to speak evil of others with impunity, without them, I tell rather by my ears before someone else does.
In the 80s I had 2 small ears. Listening to the radio was my big passion. Music was my life. would When asked what my favorite band and which is my favorite song, I replied with a gleaming white milk teeth: "The Ketshup Boys and radio Kaka." Even on repeated notice of our visit, that does not mean the Petshop Boys Ketshup and Queen and their song Radio Gaga should not be pushed into a corner fecal n, I was on my version. Since I am misunderstanding but I did bring me a candy silenced.

pity that at that time, yet at times my answer, Lady Gaga was!


0 comments:

Post a Comment