Monday, October 25, 2010

Map Updates For Lg Gps

English in other parts of the Earth. Part 2 The supermarket of the intellectuals.

Germany and whose passport holders are well known for her accent and crisp pure English. It really is logical, but we all crammed Angel Saxon happy at school and our parents the most important vocabulary to survive hammered sensitive. "No, Daddy, no! You can not say to everyone: "Nice to meet you shit face!" "No, Dad, yes, I know has taught you the Mike. Yes, Mike is Amerikanese. Yes, I have no clue about anything. Achso. Achsoooo, you know what that means. Well then. ! Then our neighbor can indeed now come over, "

very reason, enjoy the Homeland Security Officer at American airports, whenever they have a German passport with the polite words," get hold Please "under the nose. Phrases like, "What is the purpose of your trip" to know the officials are much too trivial for the educated Oktoberfestler. "Holidays": A much more challenging question, the officials of the blessed BMW manufacturer at hand all
The tense face of the Germans eventually started to panic-stricken face Xenoglossophobie into a sunny smile turn. The word does the German. The word is already quasi Germanized. HOLIDAYS. Each letter is a treat for the stressed-out Germans with 30 days HOLIDAYS.
"Yes" bubble it so contrary to articulate Homeland Security officer from Almdödel. Previously, this little word "Yes" enough to the land of unlimited limited opportunities to invade and to dance in Miami lassen.In times the puppets of organized terrorism, can be connected to this point in the story but no one enter.
fingerprints and a snapshot of the face have yet to be made and measured the temperature. Fortunately, the Michael Schumacker this procedure already in the other entering the country, which were welcomed in front of them and released, predicted. After 7 ½ Try the right hand and the fingers may be placed on the fingerprint scanner, the German tourists finally enter into the sacred land. The odyssey begins.

Actually, the Odyssey does not begin until the lovely entry. It's basically going to have technical vocabulary, that the word Holiday means for the American holiday, not like our English teacher has infused our German "holiday." Because the ordinary Americans (especially the officials at the airport) is very adaptable, however, and he has learned the German 7 million tourists not wrong to lie when they say they are on holidays need not remember the German word vacation.


both instructive and exciting as a visit to Disney World for the eloquent German is a visit by an American on his own job. Mind you an American, who, other than English and has no English language skills. Blessed be the teaching of English as the one enjoyed has, at that time 25 years ago. Coupled with the words of English which have been picked up here and there in a rap song of the son you are and the patient so well prepared to meet the rays into the eye look.

"Hello, my name is Kathy. Mr. Miller, CT for you here? "Kathy nodded her head wildly.
the ambassador from the embassy official who had landed at a thoracic / abdominal CT scan in the radiology smiled. Mr. Miller's response: "I think so!"
Kathy excitedly to their trainees, which I was in this spectacle: "What did he say?"
Me: "He said he thinks times already that he is here for a CT."
Kathy: "He thinks" This is not like that, that he must know. I'm in hot water if I put the wrong patient on the table. Marie you have to always be sure that you have the correct patient on the table. Always match the name on the request with ALL. Me: "Kathy, I do not know but based on his accent, I would guess that you are the right ones have. Unmolested Kathy asked, "Your name is Andrew Miller?" Patient: "Yes."
Kathy: ". Super" Mr. Miller, about 1, 95 large sitting expectantly in the 1 by 1 meter big dressing room and looked at Kathy still smiling.
Kathy to me: "Did I say something wrong? Why the smiling so much? . Wow, the white teeth, "I just shrugged his shoulders and said," Americans just "
Kathy:". OK Miller, we will do it now! You must be naked for CT. Clothes not good for CT " Suddenly, my spirits rose. Ohooooo, I have a linguistic genius by my side. This is certainly an amusing examination!
Kathy: "We go out and you take of clothes, OK?"
Mr. Miller: "Do I have to take off everything"
Kathy to me "What does he have?"
I to Kathy: "He asks if he has to take off everything."
Kathy: "Yes trousers and T-shirt, but the underpants (Kathrin attracted In his waistband leave). ? OK
Mr. Miller a little confused ". OK
Kathy closed her door and asked," How do I make myself "" Great, "I said. "If you should need my help but, tell me," I added. Kathy said: "Iwooo that Miller and I get along blindly."
After 2 minutes, we opened the locker door, and Mr. Miller stood in his underwear and socks in front of us. His smile was a bit chilly. What was surely only in the cold.

Kathy: OK Miller, Andrew. Here is the big hole you go in. The table you need to go on. . Head to the hole please "
Mr. Miller:" On my back? "
Kathy:" Yes we come back "
Mr. Miller." No , no, I mean ... "Mr. Miller was interrupted by the doctor, who was beaming with suppressed Xenoglossophobie in the examination room.
Doctor: "Hi, I am the doctor for you. We will contrast pumping liquid into your bohdy. It might be hot in your bohdy. Sometimes patients feel they need to pee on the table concern, but no. That is normal. Will happen no. . This relax and please lie down on the spine "The doctor and the patients access nichtsahnendem Disappeared presented with the words:" The ladies here will take care you. See you later "in the control room (the room where the control unit represents the CT).
"Poor Miller," thought I was still with me as Kathy and I returned to Mr. Miller came into the examination room.
Kathy: "Safety First" Mr. Miller "she snorted Miller meet with the testicular capsule in his hand" Cool wa, the. I've heard in television, "Kathy whispered to me.
Kathy "Miller, this for you". Kathy kept the testis capsule conspicuously before their midst. "And the emergency exits are located at the front, rear and center. Poor, poor Miller, "it flashed through my head again.
irritated Mr. Miller visibly lifted his head to get a better perspective on the testicular capsule catch Kathleen's body in the middle can. "What is it for?" He asked with a slightly elevated voice.
Kathy: "Come, Mister Miller, no shy" Kathy took the testis capsule and Mr. Miller's hand, saying: "Please throw your eggs into the basket!"

You happily and triumphantly entered Kathrin away one step from the table and thus the Mister Miller and waited. Mr. Miller, still raised his head went 'the eyebrows down. "What do you mean? I do not have any eggs basket with me and what are you talking about "
Kathy:" It is for security. Your eggs need security. All the rays in the room, you know. Danger to eggs "Kathy used the confusion of Miller from above in order to inflict even more:" But please only the eggs in the basket, not "started
now to Miller to laugh:" the banana. Listen lady, I thought I was in a hospital and not in a grocery store, eggs, bananas, baskets, I have no idea what you are talkin 'about, but you drive me nuts! "
" Nuts! "shouted Kathy pleased. "Now he has it," she chirped loudly. "Yes Mister Miller. You right. I am sorry. You can call them nuts, too! You funny. Eggs, nuts, all same. "
She tapped him on his penis and then the egg" basket You put nuts in this, but not the banana, OK? "When you ready, you put shorts on and we start again!"

After this disturbing experience it was for Miller to do only one thing during the investigation. Through the speakers of the CT against him sounded the sweet voice of the doctor: "Miller, Brett, stop Bretting, aaaaaaannnnd board again. Fantastic Mister Andrew, we are done. The girls come and rescue you. "

Ding, dang, dong like my best friend Jasmine in an English test for irregular verbs after the word" ring, ring "wrote.



0 comments:

Post a Comment