Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hydrocortisone And Lysosomes

The spirits that I cried, "I will unfortunately always going on. Miaaauuuuuu. Cherry

Today is Halloween. Fat little children in sausage costumes stand at the door and yell, "Trick or Treat!". I wish I were Willy Wonka. "What did you say? I do not understand a word. You mumble always so. What did he say? "But because I also have a soft side, it's hard to believe we bought 3 huge bags of candy. 3 bags. Did I mention that our front door bell is out of service for 4 weeks? Shame, shame, shame. That means 50% of the sweets are mine, because 50% ring, 25% knock on the door and the remaining 25% comes to ring them first and then the clever idea to knock. The latter go to private schools. Money buys in the U.S. namely brain. 50% of Tootsie Rolls are so determined for my cow's stomach. Is it not to be a curse a child? In contrast to the adults have to as a miniature adult as a streetwalker for sweets 1Dollar value work. Where the ladies and gentlemen in the horizontal business even easier, yes. You do not go from house to house to purchase. Although I probably chasing the one shudders down the spine when I imagine the.
Halloween. A knock at the door. The little children play, the dog chasing its own tail, mom cooks and dad lying on the couch.
dad jumps up to open the door. He breathed forward with wicked voice
trick or treating. Miauuuu. Hello you wild Tigscher, Ick ick am the Zahara and ma wanted to ask if you want to feel your lips on meene Zoft Schnulli, wa. Cost you fufzig bells and Jümmeltüte n Hunni without wa. Watt was Beede to us? Is dochn knackijes Anjebot, huh? "
Papi with his mouth open and his eyes fixed on Putzenklinkerhures intake can hardly believe his luck. Has the union of the prostitutes finally decided what makes sense. Finally, the Jehovah's Witnesses do not go to him on the parched family jewels. "But I have not ordered anything," it is bursting out of it. Quickly he corrected himself last he closed the door softly behind him can fall into the lock "I mean, that was fast, now I've dreamed of you and then you're in the cat costume at my door! Hundreds of you have said? "Zahara chewing gum in their last round she scratched at her breast: "Morning jibt it snow. Hähäää. Sure, Hunni ick have jesacht watt and Zahara vespricht did keep OOCH se, wa. . Come thou Züßer ick pack, Piller times from here "will grab Just when Zahara through the access slot of father Günnis underwear, it rattles on his arm:" You old Günni nothing, are you back eingepennt. What I have just married for a chandelier. I have to do everything yourself. Wake up you Kacklappen and help me meet your beautiful wife, the table. "
" sucks "Günni thinks're just a fucking dream was."
For some people, marriage is still a true Genuss.Wilhelm Bush is the clever boy once said, alluding to Friedrich Schiller's " check drum, you leap, Whether the heart to heart! : "So test who join forever if not found what better self." Today, Halloween is to me but also my mother, me, if I ran away again before my hot dates made, because they, unlike me seriously thought they used to say: ". The spirits that I cried," I will now go again "
In this sense. Happy Halloween! Your sorcerer's apprentice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment