Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What Shoes To Wear With Tiered Chiffon Dress

The hibernation is over

So, I really thought after the completion of the project in Asia that this first blog will also be on ice. Well, think again, there were some readers of this blog, sehnsüchstigst waiting for a sequel. So the creative pause is over.
Like I said, the Asia project officially since my return from Malaysia to the end for me. I thought at least. But as so often it is different than you thought. So I'm sitting in front two weeks at my unsuspecting customers and ponder over the serious decision, what could I do for lunch in the cafeteria to take me when my mobile phone companies using the ring tone tells me that it is not the caller knows. From the displayed number, it is a colleague from Ratingen. So just assumed range. After the usual pleasantries me the real question then hit like a bolt from the blue. If I could say what the fate of the missing acceptance reports from Malaysia. Quick thought ... Hmm, I was at the site in Shah Alam had sent every 31 minutes as usual in the original to a certain colleagues in Ratingen. "Yes, at what location's it going? In Malaysia's two of them. "I asked back then. I know, rude, a question must be answered with another question, but since since my return from Malaysia almost 6 months had passed, I had to scrape and only have time for my lame memory." How two locations? No idea, I know nothing of two locations. . I have to clarify.. Hit and sunk It's nice when you can count on some things just call an hour later the same fellow yet again: "It's about TPG (Telok Panglima Garang also known as) Bingo. I'm off the hook that was the site of colleagues. "Ask the fellow who was once on the ground, I do not know what since this en détail has made. "And it came back a rest. ... For the time being was
Two days later I then mail to a colleague who asked with a CC to half the project prominence to the bottom of a technical network unavailability of a printer. A short crash course for the slanted lay ... If a network printer physically for whatever reason do not even exist, then run a ping (which is kind request for a network-technical signs of life) to Nirvana. Windoze then says destination host unreachable. Logically, it is like putting a letter sent to a postal address unknown, who will come back. Now I had a problem. But in contrast to the SPD, I preferred the truth. Well, I during the had applied project with my directness so many colleagues against me, I tried it this time with a modified strategy ...

Hi,

's really funny, an Alzheimer patient to ask what should have been in almost 6 months before Shah Alam)

The HP Color LaserJet 3800n Printer (also known as xxxxxxxP-00001) I was not notified of the reasons until my fifth departure from Malaysia November 2007 delivered NOT , so that the printer will not be rolled out and recorded in a log-Acceptance. Whether this printer was ever delivered and / or installed to cut off to my knowledge. According to the project manager, the printer should be supplied at a later date and installed. The xxxxxxxP-00011 HP CLJ 3800n is not but a HP LJ 4250DTN (at least he was during the rollout).

And to this day, no one has complained and I have even received an invitation to the final event in Neuss, I'm probably stepping on anyone's toes. Shit, if that comes out, then my reputation in the bucket ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment