Sunday, April 6, 2008

Brazilian Wax Job Vids

Swedish curtains

few days ago I got a good friend, a nice Power Point presentation sent. In it was an unknown author from a well known furniture kit sales. What have I laughed as the poor guy has suffered from the Saturday excursion to one of these Fialien. Since I happened to need some new furniture, I thought, I do not make that mistake and go back there on Friday morning. Friday Tomorrow 11 clock somewhere in Ludwigsburg I enter Branch 225 of the Swedish global player and it would change my life and my attitude fundamental to this chain.
The bookcase BILLY and two CD racks BENNO were chosen quickly, now it was still a question a clever table for my multi-purpose room to find (bedroom, library and dining room in one). After a dip in the conversion due to reduced range of choice then fell on the bar table Björkudden. Quickly the item numbers, quantities, names, etc. listed below and then one floor in order to look for crockery, cutlery and other small lookout. My good taste in other dishes seem to share, were certainly present instead of the desired four only two plates. Never mind, even the Swedes are service oriented. So fast times to ask one of the yellow / blue-uniformed employees. If one had been there since. In a department the size of half a football field to see not an employee. In the fabric department benachbarteilten I finally found one that was carried away after all to say: "There was bound to be someone ..." Oh no, the U.S. has sought in Iraq, too dangerous poison gas rockets and not want to secure oil resources ... Still, I manage to persuade the employees not to make yourself a picture of the adjacent compartment. He also finds no peers. Another parallel to the second Gulf War ... What do you mean, he asked then. I explain briefly that I want from that dish like four instead of two. He'll have a look, he said, walking away. Wow, would not I expected. Should we perhaps to his customer made? Five minutes later came the nice Miarbeiter and said that none of these dishes were in the camp, but they would next Tuesday or Thursday to come in again. Again extra reverse actions and that only because of two plates? Environmental policy, absolute nonsense ... So I just opted for the second-best solution. Yet quickly packed the new set into the car, plus a chic black table runners and matching sets. And now from the warehouse of the furniture kits. The shelf of my shelves I immediately found, but where is hidden the chic table? Also the electronic search system with touch screen, can not help me. So off to the lifeline the depression-ridden furniture Screwdriver: information. But there has been a small stroke formed by five people. And as it is to stand back. So after ten minutes I notice then that in addition to the employee or an employee is sitting, who has apparently done nothing, so fast times turned to the Lord. But I did not even have the first word spoken, he resent it, "Put on to my colleague." This in a tone that made me seriously consider all the trash him to tilt his feet and go to Mömax ...
It is rare that I will lost my wit, but I was really perplexed. May be that the conversion of the staff of the Swedish great puzzle suppliers is highly charged, but the customer should be getting any of it. So back in my stroke and found that they do not now have become significantly shorter. So emußte forth a plan B ... I wanted to contact me later to an employee in the furniture department one floor, that would certainly be faster. This meant that time would just be on the road by about two-thirds of the store against the current. Fortunately today was not Saturday ... In the furniture department, I found a blow against the information and consisted only of a couple. Lucky day? No way ... The couple had hardly been cleared, meaning the furniture retail shop assistant they would be right back. Which brings me to remark, he caused that I wait here already is accustomed. The time I then bridged with a creative embellishment my reminder. What I did not know the lady disappeared, to help another couple with the purchase of office furniture. Really did not last long, only about 15 more minutes. Then finally I got rid of my concern that I would just like to buy the bar and not the table Björkudden with the article number 900.875.41 you. You typed something into her computer and says that the hot bar and would not Björkudden BJÖRN. Without words ... Three minutes later I got an expression that I should pay at the cashier and the bar would then get the goods in issue. So back down to my car and headed towards the cash register. Then I remembered that I wanted to buy for my past, silver BILLY-shelf two additional shelves. Well, I found the touch screen system, the soils, but only in white, birch or beech. If it had been at least silver poplar ... On the shelf, I found only beech, glass or white. I take just glass shelves, they look rather cool. But now to checkout. There, the usual wait ... So after about 20 minutes I can finally get rid of my € 287. All packed into the car and down to goods issue. There, a real surprise: my Björkudden waiting for a car to me. I expect only the pure wait time, it cost me Björkudden measly 75 minutes and a lot of nerves. So fast you will not be able to tell me: Now all idiots Easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment