Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cocaine Rubbed On Gums

already ripped off?

Yesterday I had discussed with my boss, now make even the home office, I will include in the rest some of the last training could work up times. Well, clear case of thinking. Called five times to any telemarketing company to sell me something. I want your snot does not! Then rang DHL and Hermes, to make any deliveries for one of the tenants. To clock up 19 was then the treasurer of the radio-Mafia at the front door. Whether I would have to sign a TV. No ... Perhaps a radio ... Nope, the only radio that I have is a car radio in my company car and there is the protection money already in the rate with it. If I had a PC. Moment, which has for a PC with the Mafia to do public service? And then I get the GEZtapo a crash course in terms of media. A PC is like a UMTS-capable or FM-enabled mobile phone to the new radio receivers, which are also in use since January 2007 with financial penalty. How cool is that? But the Tata thing that I have access to the Internet is enough ... reminds me of Hitler already almost Enabling Act. Yet another reason to emigrate. However, my curiosity compels me to be the employee of the delegation of public service broadcasters or the license fee officer to ask why your privacy is an Internet-capable PC as a novel radio receiver. , Well, because someone has come in the public service Leichtberieslern the idea is to allow web radio. Hello? It works yet? I also have a super sharp kitchen knife with a 20cm long blade, and good knowledge about where I use this knife anywhere can cause fatal injuries. If I was not then immediately locked up for life? Thank you for this AbGEZocke ... I know where I have to make in the next election my cross!

And by the way, I wonder just how the GEZ then seeking to recover in about three billion Internet users outside Germany, their protection money .... And why the public service programs to include free TV? It is actually the oldest form of pay TV, only the one in Germany does not need a decoder for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment