Thursday, December 16, 2010

Women Who Are Addicted To Mandingo

Next to Asia

rang after a relatively short night with 6 hours of sleep at 6 am my alarm clock out of bed. A quick shower and put on fresh clothes and then it's supposed to last for breakfast. I had the foresight to order it for 6 clock in the morning, so then it really would be ready at 6:30 clock too. Sorry about the lady at reception told me something surprising that they had forgotten to order breakfast. But it would only take a few minutes. Clock at 6:45 I made it without breakfast on the way to the airport. When I got straight into the airport shuttle to the neighboring restaurant, the waiter came with a tray to the hotel ...
Airport Doha is the rapid growth of Qatar Airways not quite grown, because a seemingly endless queue went from just after the front door across the entire terminal building, to then wind in a narrow arc to return to a narrow passage which is then to Security and led the subsequent passport control. In the duty free shop I had a few more minutes to get exactly what you wish from my friend the rum. And then the search came to the gate. The scoreboards outwitted at 8.00 clock in the morning on flights between 7.05 und 7.45 clock. My flight was to go at 8:35 clock, so even the whole terminal ablatschen please. Fortunately the building is barely larger than T1 + T2 in Stuttgart. And after some minutes I found at Gate 22 is actually my flight. Only the long line I somehow did not like. Clock at 8:40 I was finally in front of the lady in the smart uniforms when they arrived telling me the ominous words: "There's a problem with your boarding pass, you'll need a new one. Please wait here ... "I had tried out 36 hours before my departure from Munich's online check-in from Qatar Airways and I had picked out for the two flight segments each course seats in the front row of economy class in row 16. When I few minutes later my new boarding pass, I let instead 16G now 01K and thought to myself that one because it is one window space but not necessarily the same shall be issued a new boarding pass. Until I noticed suddenly that the 01K and 16K was, I got an upgrade to business class. There was the missed breakfast quickly forgotten :-)
From flight, I really do not have too much noticed, because the seats in business class were almost set to a real bed. In connection with the headphones with noise-filtering resulted in a completely new sleep experience. The 9 hour flight to Jakarta passed it really in my sleep. Even the turbulence on approach to Jakarta were suddenly much more pleasant than last time :-) And also at the airport Soekarno-Hatta in Jakarta had the upgrade still a nice side effect. For only gets out of the first and business class, then only the economy class. Thus, the snake was at the counter for the visa on arrival quite short and not even after five minutes I had my visa. So on to the switch of the immigration authority "Imigrasi" and already a surprise. An official who was on the way, threw a quick glance at my passport, saw that I'm after February 2010 eingreist ever been to Indonesia and thus the fingerprints and a biometric image already in their database, and referred me to the switch for diplomats and members of the crew where I was still compulsory for entry stamp in my passport.
And then began the wait. Since my luggage was loaded was estimated as one of the first case of economy class in the machine to Jakarta, it took almost one hour until I finally take my suitcase on the baggage carousel in reception. And after over an hour I could finally my queen of hearts close again in my arms. Quick yet booked a Silver Bird taxi from the hotel. Since I had collected enough premium points, it went for a night's Intercontinental Midplaza Jakarta. So life's can be :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment