Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How To Defrost Frozen Sausage Quickly

gene

Today, it's that time again ... goes on for three long months after booking of the ticket's now back on big journey. As in April was the target Indonesia. But before the flight was the weather, once a large pile of snow and then also set the lighting of the motorway somewhere between Ulm and Munich. You should tell me now Do not get me wrong, I'm thankful the guys do for the job they. But why have the three Snow plows do not like their other colleagues get to the series, not just as a mobile road block his way? And what I also really great was that my navigator I suggested all along a detour route for non-existent traffic. Forget it, I've got it then yes but still just managed to the airport. From there it went quite relaxed further. The switch of the Internet-Checkins had none of the usual economy-class switches to the long lines and thus was less than 5 minutes after check-in done. But the joy was short-lived, because then came the much-loved security. Really great is if a little over-tempered officer then the next one for ages in half-mumbled Bavarian preached that one should do to another snake. Too bad that the nice man was not wearing a name tag, I would have liked him to propose as an employee of the month.
The flight with Qatar Airways on the other hand was as expected. And even for the economy class of service is not bad. Although the flight attendants were not in my view quite approach the service quality of Singapore Airlines, but they wsren significantly better than other airlines, which require significantly more for your ticket. And worlds better than this would-Dutch airline. The entertainment had to offer rather wide selection of movies for all ages. This still selected Documentaries and TV series, games and a great radio program. The six-hour flight to Doha really went by very quickly. Since my flight a 13stündigen stay in Doha provided for, I decided to treat myself to a night in a cheap hotel in Qatar. The Enreiseformalitäten were done quickly, credit card submitted proof of $ 35 signed, stamped in their passport and that's it. Unfortunately I had missed before leaving the terminal to make me clever, because when I exchange a little money could or could lead by Maestro card at the ATM. So I wandered around a little to the airport, until I eventually came up with the idea, one of the many security officials to ask. And already has helped me. At the counter were then from 50 € more than 235 Qatari Riyal. Now I did actually just a taxi to the hotel. Too bad that I had gone to the waiting executive taxis. Ok, not every day you drive in the Jaguar and the equivalent of 15 euros was well worth the fun ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment