Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hot Long Should You Use A Chapstick?

1 year later

Almost a year after the Olypischen Summer Games 2008 in Beijing, I've actually even made it into the Olympic Park. Was on my last visit to the stadium or a gigantic construction site, this time I could enjoy the beauty at night. Previously known I Bird's Nest or Water Cube's only pictures and because it is a difficult to estimate how large a building or the area around is. And even in passing, one would hardly think, that were housed in the Olympic Tower, the studios and offices for the global media coverage. If you stand in front, however, you feel at one time but somehow very small before (which is at a size of about 1.90 m is saying what) ...
What amazes me was very, was the fact that were seen that night hardly foreign tourists here. And despite the relatively late hour, but still quite a few people were there on the road. And those were also my last time being Pictures from Beijing, because the day after my flight was already called back to Germany :-(

the Olympic swimming stadium and Water Cube

The Olympic stadium in Beijing and also known as the Bird's Nest

0 comments:

Post a Comment