Friday, May 30, 2008

Template For A 120 Inch Round Tablecloth

GEZtapo

Yes, my friends have contacted me again. Is after less than six weeks ago, I was blackmailed to pay the penalty. Whether I would have bought a TV in the meantime, as would then yes penalty fee. What part of "I have no TV," Do not interpret their organized criminals? but only four words are probably three too many. I also know of more pleasurable ways to kill myself as soft brain cooking with the public money. ARD and ZDF were once traveling with a cultural mission, but was sacrificed in the supposed quota spasm with the private stations mercilessly, just like the last bit level. Including, Germany is taking now with seven-league boots the last step of the complete Americanization: the duration of the masses through the idiocy to claim, by bidding on TV. This has now reached proportions that, even Oliver Lime kiln has capitulated. Good night Germany ... Hmmm, what will make the minions of the GEZtapo actually, if I change my Internet access to cable-BW? Do I get a day pass then sent a racketeer? Or there's finally video streaming of the new public access to my device?

0 comments:

Post a Comment